As a quick follow-up to yesterday's post "Why Wait?", I just wanted to share a few of my own personal thoughts on procrastination and goals...
- Procrastination never got anyone to their goals. Progress requires action!
- In my life, I've known a lot of people who were great at setting goals. I, however, want to be known as someone who reaches her goals!
- People who say they are going to do something do not impress me. People who have done what they set out to accomplish both motivate and inspire me.
- I do not want to get so stuck in thinking, dreaming, and planning, that I never start moving, reaching, and doing!
- Making a list of goals without taking action is nothing more than doodling!
Have a great day...and DO domething with it!
(Just a reminder/disclosure…I am not a medical professional or certified trainer, so anything I write in this blog is not intended to be taken as advice, guidance, or recommendations. It is simply a journal of my own personal experiences. Thanks!)