Friday, April 5, 2013

A Quick Update

Hey folks!  I wanted to stop in and write a quick post to let you know that I haven't fallen off the face of the planet, really!  My writing schedule for school this semester has been insane, plus I've had a couple of skits to write for church the last two weeks, so when I score a few minutes of down time, I'm spent, and just cannot get myself to write anything else!

I do have several posts that I'm planning to get out soon...Some interesting happenings and perspectives I'm looking forward to sharing, so bear with me!

In the meanwhile, I hope you all had a beautiful Easter!

DON’T FORGET:

I would love for you to check out my Facebook page and to Like it while you're there.  Just click this link to go directly to the page (you'll have to log on to Like it) and then don't forget to hover over the Like button and check the box for "show in news feed" so that you don't miss any of the posts:


(Just a reminder/disclosure…I am not a medical professional or certified trainer, so anything I write in this blog is not intended to be taken as advice, guidance, or recommendations.  It is simply a journal of my own personal experiences.  Thanks!)

No comments:

Post a Comment